Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One of these cats is not like the others...


The cat hat is completed! I had my crazy boyfriend (who bought me a brand new digital camera for our anniversary! hooray!) model it because my head is way smaller than my younger sister's. She's got a ginormous melon head, and I still have to buy glasses from the kid's section of Eyemasters. Meanwhile, both cats snuck into the picture. Fatty McFatterson there in the back had some crazy dealyed reaction to the flash and almost a full minute after the picture was taken bolted like someone was about to set him on fire.
Yarn - 1 skein each of Manos del Uruguay Cotton Stria (116 yards, 100% cotton) in black, white, and rose. This yarn is incredibly soft, but really nubbly, which means it has zero stitch definition.
Needles - el cheapo 16" size 7 circulars and dpns. I added the pink band to the bottom afterward because it wasn't quite long enough using a set of 40" size 5 addi turbos.
Pattern - My own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw this, I literally laughed so hard that I nearly fell out of my chair. Fucking Jon, man.