Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm free!

Guess what.....I finished the Christmas knitting! Isn't it amazing? I finished Mandy's bag this morning (although, technically, I still have to block and line the bags I've made and then I'll be totally finished with the christmas knitting. But, whatever). In fact, Mandy's bag turned out so well that I'm seriously considering submitting it to Knitty to be published. Which means that i'm not allowed to post pictures of it on the web until it's been accepted (or more likely) rejected. But here's a taste to hold you over:


Here's the final count of completed Christmas knitting:
  • 3 pairs of socks
  • 3 pairs of armwarmers
  • 3 bags
  • 2 hats
  • 1 shawl
Not bad! And how to celebrate the end of my holiday servitude? With a super-fast super-bulky scarf, because its been snowing all day and I want to have something of my own as quickly as possible. Huzzah!


At least, these first 6 inches or so look warm and comfy.

No comments: