Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rewrites Re-railed And Jontastic tidbits

Good news! Jon decided to go with my Massive Proposed Change. The rewrites are back up and hurtling towards the finish line. I still don't think I'll finish before the first because I doubt I can write six more chapters and then go back and change everything else in the next 29 hours. I'm shooting for sometime next week. So, stay tuned for that.

Also, this weekend we were visiting our friends in Chicago (those of the vegan Thanksgivings) and Jon was really in top form. Check it:
  • He coined the term 'parson berries', which are cherries, specifically those which have been pitted by Jon with his bare hands ("You see, they're called parson berries because only parsons have the time to sit idle plucking pits from cherries on a weekend," he explained.)
  • He declared that he wouldn't be gay if he was in love with himself, he would instead be an egosexual.
  • He referred to me on more than one occasion as "an intemperate witch."

No comments: