Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sorry about the delay, folks.

Over the last year, this blog has shifted from just knitting, to knitting plus fiction writing exploits, to mostly exploits in fiction with a few pieces of knitting thrown in. And for the last six months, there's been no updates at all.

But that doesn't mean nothing has happened. I have a six month-long backlog of knitting projects to report on and much progress has been made on the grad school front. And I'm still writing - and now Jon and I have a more legitimate website where we're writing about writing.

So here's the deal: I'm going to bring this blog up to speed in terms of knitting and then (because I've gotten the go-ahead from Jon about this) I'm going to phase this blog out and post my occasional knitting updates on the mostly-writing blog. It's a little through the looking glass but it beats trying to manage two different blogs which the last six months has shown I'm not able to do with anything like consistency.

No comments: