Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Blogiversary to me!

celebratory yarn cake

Dear blog,

We've been together a whole year! What a committed long-term relationship we have. You've been there through the bad times and through the good, and you've been patient with me during the long silences.

But more than that, I think we've been good for each other! I mean, you do kinda owe your entire existence to me, but I've gained a lot from hanging out with you, too. For instance, I probably wouldn't have gotten through all this Christmas knitting without your encouragement. And I certainly wouldn't have developed such a crippling addiction to socks without your support. You've even helped me make new friends!

I love you knitting blog, I really do. You're the cat's pajamas. Here's to 365 more days of wooly goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary to you,
Happy Blogiversary to you,
Happy blogging, dear Melissa,
Happy Blogiversary to you.

*steals your blog so she can get her own Christmas knitting done. Her own blog as proved useless in the past.*

Anonymous said...

oooh. that yarn is really pretty. what is it?

Tamar