Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another convert

Knitting blog,

I have some really wonderful news to report! You've been enthusiastic about the successful knitting conversions ("oh so like a wandering saint among the barbarians," says Jon) I've performed in the past, so I thought you should be the first to know. I have finally, after years of trying, and many failures, convinced Jon of the healthful benefits of knitting. See?


Oh yes, blog, that Jon. Grab the smelling salts and I'll give you a moment to recover. Better? Good. Let me show you Exhibit A, taken around Thanksgiving last year:


Not so good, right? That was after a few hours of wrangling with the needles. Granted, there was some pretty strong egg nog happening, but you get the point. Now, witness Exhibit B, taken tonight just a few moments ago:


He's accomplished so much! In so little time! It's like little flag of victory. Doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart, blog? It does mine.

I'll end the Week of Apologetic Posting there. I think it's a high note.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get Scott to knit. Although then I'd have to worry about sharing my stash. :P

Congrats on your convert! :)